We give away several free hunts every month, and you cannot win if you do not register!
75% Off! Too Many Wild Hogs!
Huge Hog Hunting Discounts ~ Save $400 per hunter! ~
~ Special Ending Soon ~ Don’t Miss it! ~
~ 2 yrs. to use ~
We are Over-Run with Hogs, H E L P !!
REGULAR $699 per hunter
Now Only $299 per hunter! 2 YEARS TO USE THIS HUNT.
See our Calendar of Available Dates at the Bottom of this Page
SPECIAL Ending Soon ~ Don’t Miss it! !
BUY NOW AND SAVE!
~ 2 yrs. to use ~
This is a 3 day, 2 night wild hog hunt package,
2 hogs up to 299 each + FREE UNLIMITED PIGLETS UP TO 50 LBS EA. (WHEN YOU BUY BEFORE THE SPECIAL DEADLINE)
Any 2 predators or varmints per day (Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Possum, Armadillo, Raccoon, Rabbit, Ringtail Cat, or Mountain lion. We only see a few mountain lion per year, but we want them shot on sight!)
- Day & Night hunting sessions
All Meals and Drinks
- Great Lodging in the bunkhouse ( private cabins are available by clicking here: ( http://texas-hog-hunts.myshopify.com/products/private-cabin )
- Hunters choice of weapons; rifle, shotgun, archery/bow/crossbow, or shotgun.
- Hunting license: Non Resident is $48 for adults, and $9 for minors @ Walmart
- Hog Cleaning, gut skin and quarter. Most hogs are $45-$65, big hogs slightly more. ( see FAQ for details.)
Gratuity for your staff
Gun Rentals and ammo are available if needed
Guide/Staff fee of $100/hunter. This is to be paid in cash, upon arrival
- All non-included services are to be paid in cash only at the ranch.
- You can add additional hogs bigger than piglets and up to 299 lbs for $100 when purchased in advance. If purchased at the ranch, the cost is $1.50/lb kill fee.
This is a great hog hunt for archery hunting, crossbow, rifle hunting or shotgun. Bow hunters love hunting in the “honey hole” with a very high success rate.
You have 2 years to use the boar hunt after purchase.
IMPORTANT ~ what it will cost to add hunters after your initial purchase:
*If you purchase the $299 special, you can only add hunters at the $299 price for the next 7 days after the original purchase.
*The cost is $349 ea if added between 8-30 days.
*The cost is $399 ea if added after 30 days of the original purchase.
Bonus!! For every 6 hunters you bring, we will add 1 trophy hog hunt, fully guided and guaranteed for a trophy hog weighing over 300 lbs! Bring 24 hunters and get 4 trophy hog hunts! This is in addition to your other purchased hunt. Please allow for butchering costs.
Check-In time is 3 PM on day of arrival, and Check-Out is 1 PM on the 3rd day.
Check in days are every day of the week. 3 day hunt is 46 clock hours.
The first hunt on the first day is a night hunt. The second day includes 4 hunting sessions, and the last day includes an early morning hunt. The 3 day hunt will consist of 6 different hunting sessions. Get your gun or bow, and get ready for the best hunt ever!
Our Hunting Season never ends! We are open all-year!
Every person attending the hunt must provide a release of liability upon arrival at the ranch gate. Get your release here Each day on the calendar represents a 3 day hunt. Don’t look for 3 consecutive days. If the start date is available, the entire 3 days are available for your hunt.
- 1 Hog up to 299 lbs and unlimited piglets up to 50 lbs each
- Hog Cleaning: Up to 299 lbs – .65/lb with a $45 minimum. For Example, a hog 70 lbs or less is $45. 100 lb hog would be $65 to clean . Hogs 300+lbs are .75/lb for the same service.
- not included services are to be paid in cash only at the ranch
- Gun and ammo are available for $65 if needed.
- Hunting License: ($25 resident or $48 non-resident @ Walmart. Under 17 yrs old; $10.)
Additional hogs bigger than a pigleet can be taken for $1.50/lb, any size
Non hunters can join you on your hunt for a trespass fee of $50. ( This is for day hunts only, not 3 day hunts.)
You will need to print, sign, and have the release of liability in-hand upon arrival to enter the ranch. This is required of everyone entering the ranch.
Hunter orange hat and vest is required
bring your weapon of choice, and cooler to take your meat home
If after carefully reading this website and you still have a question, please call the Ranch Boss at 832-419-6151
CALENDAR OF AVAILABLE DATES: